- Adding interactive elements to web pages
- Creating web and mobile applications
- Changing the appearance of HTML documents
- Building web servers
- Developing server applications
- Has a variety of libraries and frameworks for creating a game
On the other hand, frameworks are designed to perform various tasks and serve as the foundation of a web application. Like Angular, several frameworks design the complete site tree. In other words, they support the full application front end. Some, like Vue.js, allow for gradual use, allowing your application to make restricted use of the framework.
These frameworks serve as models or building blocks for software programs. It gathers and distributes shared resources for developers to use, including libraries, reference materials, photos, and more. Programmers can give a web page or website better functionality and more by using these frameworks.
The ExpressJS is a node js web application framework.
Which offers a variety of functionality for creating web and mobile applications. A single-page, multipage, or hybrid web application can be created with it. It is a layer added to Node js that aids in managing servers and routes.
Features of Express JS
- Robust routing
- Emphasize performance
- exceptional test coverage
- HTTP supporter (redirection, caching, etc)
- Support for 14+ template engines in the view system
- Negotiating the content
- ability to generate applications fast
Why Express JS?
Creates web applications with Node.js quickly and effortlessly. It is easy to set up and customize. Uses HTTP methods and URLs to let you design application routes. contains several middleware modules that can be used to carry out extra requests and response operations. Jade, Vash, and EJS are simple template engines to connect with. Allows you to provide error-handling middleware.
A framework called Nest JS is used to create server-side Node.JS applications. Because TypeScript is used in the Nest framework, developers may create highly scalable and tested apps.
Features of Nest JS
- Support for testing: The testing module offered by Nest.js makes it simple to develop tests and ensures the dependability of applications.
- Support for microservices: Nest.js offers a simple method for creating and managing microservices, allowing developers to split up complicated applications into smaller, easier-to-manage components. Using dependency injection, Nest.js offers scalability, testing, and modularity.
- Support for TypeScript: TypeScript is used by Nest.js, which offers optional static typing and enhanced code readability.
- Modular architecture: Nest.js gives developers the ability to break up their code into manageable parts, which makes it simpler to reuse and maintain code.
Why Nest JS?
- Architecture: Scalable implementations of features like dependency injection, middleware, and authentication are required. Particularly when it comes to constructing larger apps, ExpressJS lacks this component.
- Documentation: To accomplish particular tasks, a decent framework must have a solid basis and community support, otherwise it is useless and requires hours of searching through StackOverflow conversations.
- Hosting: If not for the substantially higher host requirements, which might not be possible for smaller projects, ASP.NET Core would have been our first choice.
A collection of frameworks and packages that are neatly tied together to facilitate web development make up MeteorJS, a cogent development platform. It expands on concepts from earlier frameworks and libraries to provide a simple way to launch an app prototype. Still, it also provides you the resources and freedom to create a fully functional production app.
Features of MeteorJS
- Front-end reactivity: Meteor’s front-end reactivity is among the best in its class and drastically reduces projects’ time to develop. It provides an isomorphic API that communicates between the front end and the back end, making it simple to manage client-server relationships and server sessions. Moreover, data transfer between the client and server occurs automatically without the need for programming.
- Full stack remedy: Frontend libraries, a server powered by NODE.js, and a command-line tool are just a few of the built-in capabilities that come with Meteor. Despite Meteor’s youth, we can benefit from a complete client-side and server-side solution that is integrated, as opposed to other solutions that are typically either one or the other.
- Live Reload: Every time a front-end development change is made, the live website page is automatically updated. Live reloading enables the web page to be updated by merely changing the necessary DOM elements without having to reload the complete page.
The framework has particular resilience and endurance because of a wide network of contributors. A single, large tech firm developed the majority of other frameworks. If they don’t get a return on their investment, the project can be shelved. Meteor’s development path largely mirrors that of its users. It works across platforms. The Apple iPhone will not support Google’s Flutter. You may create all of your app’s implementations with Meteor in one location. It has built-in MongoDB handlers and GraphQL support.
Adonis JS is a fully functional Node.js backend framework. It develops API servers or dynamic data-driven web applications. Adonis JS is capable of managing a wide range of tasks, including HTTP requests, database queries, data validation, user authentication protocols, file transfers, email processing, and much more.
Features of Adonis JS
- Database: AdonisJS has a well thought and robust ORM. It comes with a Query builder, migrations, and active record models.AdonisJs has first-class support for databases like MariaDB and MySQL.
- HTTP: In the Node.js environment, AdonisJS features one of the most sophisticated routing systems; it has built-in subdomains, pattern matching, route groups, and resourceful routes.
- Auth: With the Multi Driver Auth added into AdonisJS 5, developers have the freedom to choose many authentication drivers, including Sessions, Opaque tokens, and basic authentication. Moreover, it has InBuilt RBAC, a Role-Based Access Control that is excellent for managing authorization.
- Security: Online security best practices, including CRSF Protection, a web shield against frequent threats like XSS, ClickJacking, Script Injection, and many others, are included in the AdonisJS 5 framework. Another fantastic feature of AdonisJS 5 is the ability to control the security parameters for Cross-Origin HTTP Requests (CORs) to guarantee that only the appropriate and authorized users are permitted access to the application.
Why Adonis JS?
AdonisJS gives you the ability to operate in a relaxed atmosphere. rationally and painlessly migrates from Laravel. The PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite3, Oracle, and Amazon Redshift support the AdonisJs Framework’s ORM. accepts the use of.env files to set variables in the format files according to the environment the application is installed in. It offers a variety of technologies to protect your websites from online threats. lowers the cost of moving.
The private business Vercel developed the open-source web development framework is known as NextJS, which enables server-side rendering and the creation of static websites for React-based online apps. The “Recommended Toolchains” section of the React documentation lists Next.js and suggests it to developers when “creating a server-rendered website with Node.js.”
Instead of being limited to client-side browser rendering like standard React apps, Next.js allows developers to create server-side applications as well.
Features of Next JS
- Page-based routing system: We don’t have to be concerned about building code for page routers due to NextJS. Simple as that, we construct a page in a specific folder, and NextJS gives it routing.
- Full-stack capabilities: For React developers, adding backend code to the project is made simpler with NextJS. Adding our code for data storage, retrieval, authentication, etc. is quite simple.
- Prefetching: The prefetch prop is supported by the Link component, which is used to link various pages, and it prefetches page resources including any missing code from code splitting automatically in the background.
Here is the Google Trends report on React.js vs. Next.js queries for 2022-2023
Why Next JS?
The rendering options offered by Next.js are among its best features. You are not constrained by CSR, SSR, or SSG, and you can decide which pages to render on the server, the client, or fully static. As a result, you can tailor each page’s rendering to suit its requirements in your application. For instance, you can render static sites like the login page using SSG and pages that depend on constantly changing data with SSR.
For ease of use, Next.js is developed on top of React. Although Next.js does require some getting acclimated to, even front-end developers can do so rather quickly. It turns out that using Next.js and React for project development is a unique experience.
The most user-friendly Vue framework currently available is Nuxt JS . It enhances the power of Vue.js by adding server-side rendering capabilities. You can create a monolith application, a comprehensive static-generated application, or an entire Vue.js client-side rendering application.
It is based on Vue.js which enables you to create apps based on the SPA (Single Application) model, SSR (Server Side Rendering) model, or static HTML files.
Features of Nuxt JS
- Server-Side Rendering
- Access to building a Single Page App (SPA)
- Robust Routing system
- Pre-processors: Sass, Less, Stylus, etc.
- Static File Serving
- Auto-Code Split
- Write the Vue Files
- Modular architecture extension
- Minifying and bundling of CSS & JS
Why Nuxt JS?
Nuxt is built on sound research that makes it possible to access preconfigured Vue files combined with speedy defaults, offering best practices for application development right out of the box. One Vue component file placed in the page folder triggers the pre-configuration. Making a production-ready application follows from there. By offering a superior standardized module structure that facilitates greater customization, Nuxt eliminates this restriction. Nuxt is built on sound research that makes it possible to access preconfigured Vue files combined with speedy defaults, offering best practices for application development right out of the box. One Vue component file placed in the page folder triggers the pre-configuration. Making a production-ready application follows from there. By offering a superior standardized module structure that facilitates greater customization, Nuxt eliminates this restriction.
The majority of developers around the world use this open-source framework that Google created. It has been one of the most well-liked and effective Java frameworks since its launch in 2009. A structural framework called AngularJS is intended to make it easier to construct the front end of websites. The fact that Angular JS allows you to use HTML as a template language is one of the key factors contributing to its popularity. Although HTML is a fantastic declarative language for documents, applications cannot be effectively written in it. AngularJS expands HTML’s functionality by enabling you to change various website elements.
Features of Angular JS
- Data Binding
- Deep Linking
- Speed and Performance
- Not Browser Specific
Why Angular JS?
Building interactive and user-friendly combined online and mobile applications is made incredibly easy using Angular JS. There are numerous incentives for front-end developers to utilize AngularJS. Because it requires little upkeep and is simple to use, web developers use AngularJS. It has a wealth of powerful capabilities, like Data Binding, Content Sanitization, Form Validation, Animations, etc., and as a result, it performs well. The entire object lifecycle is handled by AngularJS, so developers don’t have to bother about namespaces or instances. The complexity of managing dependencies and dynamic loading is lessened by this framework. Developers can run as many tests as necessary to make sure an application is free of errors using the AngularJS framework. One of the main advantages of using AngularJS to create web applications is this.
Features of Aurelia JS
- There are no external dependencies outside polyfills.
- Architecture for MVVM.
- support for ES6/ES7 transpired.
- Only utilize what you need; code is extremely modularized.
- standard practices.
- Internet components.
- rich two-way adaptation binding.
- Durandeljs, an advanced client-side router.
- For package management, use jspm.
Why Aurelia JS?